Registered General Nurse - RGN - Elderly And Dementia - Nursing Home - Accrington, Lancashire - £16 per hour
22 Hours per week - Part Time
I am currently recruiting for a well-established nursing home in Accrington, Lancashire who are looking for Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to work part time. This is a medium sized, elderly and dementia home which offers exceptional quality care.
The nursing home's parent company is one of the UKs largest private healthcare providers and are renowned in the sector for a growing portfolio, range of care services tailored to the needs of clients and innovative forms of provision.
Benefits of this Registered General Nurse - RGN role include:
- Market competitive rates of pay of £16 per hour
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
Typical duties for the successful Registered General Nurse - RGN will include:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN you will have/be:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
My client has a reputation based on several decades of excellence and commitment to their patients and staff. Their mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in Nursing Homes throughout the UK, and to do that, they need exceptional people.