Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Adult Mental Health - Woking, Surrey - Salary from £27,000 - £31,000 per annum plus benefits.
You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) in Woking, Surrey looking for a new nursing position working for one of the leading mental health hospitals in the UK.
This is an amazing opportunity for a nurse - RMN or RNLD qualified - to join a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital that specialises in an extensive range of psychiatric care for people with mental health conditions and learning difficulties. My client is a well-established, leading company providing high quality care and they want a Staff Nurse who is passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD your role will be to:
- Support the Unit Manager and take charge in their absence
- Supervise the care given by junior staff
- Promote and maintain high standards of quality care
- Provide on-going training for the support workers
The ideal Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD, will have:
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification
- A current registration with the NMC
- Up to date knowledge of current practices
- Excellent communication skills
- The legal right to work in the UK