Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN - Frome, Somerset - Salary £65,000 per annum plus 20% bonus
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for an experience nursing manager to take on the role of Nursing Home Manager in Frome, Somerset.
The successful Nursing Home Manager will have previous experience working at this level and will be looking for an exciting and challenging new role within a nursing home for the elderly in Frome, Somerset.
This is a prestigious nursing home in which provides person centered cares for elderly residents. The successful Home Manager for this position will be highly motivated and have a passion for caring for the elderly.
The role of the Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN is to:
- Provide leadership to all staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality of care within a safe working and living environment
- Have a strong background managing sales revenue
- Strong background in generating revenue in occupancy levels, rate and inventory management
- Be the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the home
- Manage the effective use of resources and maintain high levels of occupancy
- Comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times and in particular the Commission for Social Care Inspection for the Registration and Inspection of Nursing Homes and the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety
As Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN you will have:
- Proven management experience in a similar environment
- A relevant qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK