RGN - Staff Nurse - Elderly - Knutsford, Cheshire - £14 - £16.50 per hour
Working Hours: Full Time
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ), who has a passion for working with the elderly.
This Elderly nursing home in Kutsford, Cheshire provides first class 24 hour nursing and residential care and are looking for a highly experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse to join their team.
The nursing home is located in an 18th Century Palladian country house, set in beautiful parkland in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. As a Staff Nurse, you'll be a confident communicator, effective leader and skilled clinician committed to the provision of quality care and promotion of team work.
The benefits of this RGN - Staff Nurse role include:
- 5 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Annual bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid birthday and anniversary leave
- Free meals and parking.
The role of the RGN - Staff Nurse is to:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans according to the changing needs of residents
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines and act upon recommendations by the CQC
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
As a RGN - Staff Nurse, you must:
- Have experience in a similar setting (Nursing home)
- Have a general nursing qualification (RGN)
- Have a current and valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK