RGN Staff Nurse - Nights - Elderly and Dementia - Congleton, Cheshire - £14.50 plus paid breaks and handover
Working Hours: 24 - 42 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) who prefers to works nights, looking for a challenging new position within a elderly and dementia nursing home in Congleton, Cheshire.
As a RGN Staff Nurse working nights, you'll be managing a small unit with good level of healthcare assistants whilst on duty. My client is one of the most respected providers of elderly and dementia care in the United Kingdom. This service is a very contemporary home which prides itself on the high level of care which is delivered.
The role of the RGN Staff Nurse;
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans according to the changing needs of residents
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines and act upon recommendations by the CQC
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
As a RGN Staff Nurse, you must have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Nursing home)
- A general nursing qualification (RGN)
- A current and valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
My client has a reputation based on several decades of excellence and commitment to their patients and staff. Their mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in Nursing Homes throughout the UK, and to do that, they need exceptional people.