Registered Nurse - RGN - EMI Registered Nursing Home - Audlem, Cheshire - Salary £15 - £15.45 per hour
Contract: Permanent. Full Time.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work in a nursing home that specialises in providing luxury care for people living with dementia in Audlem, Cheshire. This is an excellent opportunity for a clinically capable RGN that shares the company's values of providing the best care for their patients.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN), you will be supported by a huge team of senior professionals and will receive extensive training throughout employment. Whenever a senior vacancy does arrive in the company, they always recruit within; this has resulted in a strong, well-established team of healthcare professionals.
They are looking for; flexible, positive and skilled RGN to join their close knit team of nurses. Working here is an excellent opportunity to enhance your nursing skills and be part of a real family atmosphere where staff and residents share the same positive frame of mind whilst also receiving an industry leading salary in the process.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse (RGN) include;
- Industry leading salary of up to £15.45 per hour
- Competitive private pension
- Excellent ongoing training and development
- Any relevant training you would like to take, suggest it to management and they will have it arranged
- Lots of career progression prospects throughout the company
- Working with highly skilled carers that have been with the company long-term - they know the home and the patients within
As a Registered Nurse (RGN), you duties will include;
- Supporting and leading a team of 5 HCAs on the night duty shift
- Leading by example with all clinical duties
- Using strong clinical skills when needed including; phlebotomy, wound care, medication rounds and peg feeds
- Contributing to a multi-disciplinary team that includes; GPs, Dietitians and many more
As a Registered Nurse (RGN), you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
My client has a reputation based on several decades of excellence and commitment to their patients and staff. Their mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in Nursing Homes throughout the UK, and to do that, they need exceptional people.