Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly/Dementia Nursing Home - Huncoat, Lancashire - Salary £13 - £15 per hour depending on experience
Full Time Nights
I am recruiting for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work nights at a Nursing home in Huncoat, Lancashire. The successful Staff Nurse will be clinically strong and have a passion for providing forward-thinking care to the elderly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) who prefers to works nights as you'll be managing a small unit with good level of healthcare assistants whilst on duty. The successful Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) will also be passionate about delivering outstanding care, will be dedicated and very highly motivated.
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), your typical duties include:
- Medication management
- Creation and implementation of care plans
- Conducting risk assessments
- Shift management
- Providing high quality care
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you'll need:
- RGN or RMN Qualification and a current, valid registration with the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- Previous care experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
My client has a reputation based on several decades of excellence and commitment to their patients and staff. Their mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in Nursing Homes throughout the UK, and to do that, they need exceptional people.