Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse - Alcohol Liaison - Integrated Substance Misuse Service - Swindon, Wiltshire - Salary to £32,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled nurse ( RGN or RMN ) with a background in alcohol Recovery/substance misuse services to work in a fantastic service in Swindon, Wiltshire.
This service in Swindon is a vibrant and innovative drug and alcohol charity committed to helping those who are affected by substance misuse. For many years they have provided support to individuals, their families and the wider communities from centres.
The successful Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN will support service users accessing treatment through a range of clinical interventions. Reporting to the team leaders, the RGN or RMN will also work alongside clinical colleagues at the Integrated Substance Misuse Service to manage the treatment of service users.
As a Registered Nurse working within a substance misuse setting, you will also attend clinical reviews that are pivotal in the coordination of all the elements of an individual's treatment within the service.
The successful Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse will:
- Possess a valid UK Nursing PIN
- Be either Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualified
- Have a working knowledge of Substance Misuse and Drug and Alcohol Detox (desirable)
- Have a clear understanding of the need for and ability to deliver quality services
- Possess knowledge of the issues facing alcohol misusers including appropriate medical interventions, social care and health issues
- Be eligible to work in the UK