Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery - Bromley, Kent - Salary to £44,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a highly experienced senior Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to take on a new challenging role as Lead Nurse for a Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery service.
The successful Lead Nurse ( RMN or RGN ) will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses across the service. As directed by the Locality Lead and Clinical Services Coordinator, the successful Lead Nurse will also provide a nurse-led clinical service.
As a Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN, your duties will include:
- Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
- Screening for BBV
- Delivering vaccinations
- Dispensing Naloxone
- Advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care
- Review medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support
The successful Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN will:
- Be a qualified nurse ( RGN or RMN ) and possess and valid UK NMC registration.
- Have previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is essential.
- Have previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.