RGN or ODP - Theatre Practitioner - Private Surgical Hospital - Somerset - salary from £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Theatre Practitioner (RGN or ODP qualified) who is looking for a new opportunity within a well-established private hospital in Somerset. This is a great opportunity for the successful Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) to be part of a growing national provider and a highly experienced theatre team.
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP), you will be competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
Skills & Behaviours of the successful RGN or ODP - Theatre Practitioner will include:
- Being a team player
- Having the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Being flexible
- Be willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Be business focused
- Have a professional demeanour
- Have excellent communication skills
The successful RGN or ODP will receive access to professional and personal development and experience within a dynamic working environment as well as other company benefits.
As an RGN or ODP - Theatre Practitioner, you must:
- Have an RGN or ODP qualification
- Have a current registration with the NMC (RGN) or HCPC (ODP)
- Have the legal right to work in the UK