Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Hereford, West Midlands - Salary up to £32,000 per annum
Working Hours: 38.5 hours per week on Days
Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive training and development, support through Revalidation
I am presently recruiting for an experienced Registered General or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join this large, privately owned elderly care home as Staff Nurse. The service provides elderly nursing and specialist dementia care to individuals over the age of 65 including those with specialist neurological care needs. You will be joining a well-established team of nursing staff who are dedicated to providing clinical, professional and personal support of the highest standard.
Benefits for the successful Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction package
- Ongoing professional support and guidance
- Support through revalidation
My client is a well-respected service which forms part of one of the country's most recognisable healthcare providers across the private sector. The home itself is well known in the local area for the outstanding levels of care which they constantly strive to maintain and improve. As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will be providing clinical guidance and mentorship to all junior members of the healthcare team; including nurses, healthcare assistants and students.
The home delivers care to elderly residents who have age related illness along wide specialist dementia care in the separate EMI unit. You will be joining a highly skilled and experienced team who all take pride in their role, are passionate about the care which they provide, and work hard to provide a homely atmosphere for each of their residents.
As part of a small healthcare company you will benefit from a comprehensive induction programme, and ongoing training and development. You will be leading a nursing team who have a vast range of experience so any onward personal and professional development will be nurtured and supported. The ethos of the home is that they aim to offer a holistic approach to resident's medical, psychological, social and spiritual wellbeing so you will have the best interests of their residents at heart and be committed to providing person-centred care.
The role of the Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) is:
- Ensure the highest standards of care are delivered with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general nursing qualification (RGN or RMN) with strong clinical skills
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK