RMN or RNLD - Mental Health - Adults - North London - Salary to £31,000 per annum plus £1,000 loyalty bonus
You will be a highly experienced Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) in the mental health field, ideally from a forensic setting. This is an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse who is looking for a new challenge, and to work within a Mental Health Hospital in North London.
This is a full time role, and the successful Staff Nurse will benefit from an excellent salary of up to £31,000 per annum, plus a £1,000 loyalty bonus.
My client is one of the most prestigious independent providers of low/medium secure mental health facilities across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to build their career within a growing company who offer fantastic training and progression.
As an RMN or RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Taking charge in the absence of the Clinical Nurse Leader
- Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e., Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As an RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RMN or RMN) qualification
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in a hands-on, supervisory clinical role within a mental health environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills