Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation (ABI) - Bagshot, Surrey - Salary to £36,000 per annum
My client is a specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Unit in Surrey. They are looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) to join their team who provide comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation, therapy and community integration programmes for people with physical and cognitive impairment, as well as people with challenging behaviour following brain injury.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced nurse to be part of a multi-disciplinary team working in partnership with the NHS, in providing necessary support to people who have suffered brain injury. The centre has excellent facilities, expertise and resources.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN, your key accountabilities will include:
- Ensure effective communication systems are in place and used appropriately
- Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for residents/patients from admission to discharge
- Function as named nurse to allocated residents/patients and ensure involvement in all aspects of the rehabilitation programme including writing of multi-disciplinary team reports & attending case reviews
- Ensure that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA 1983, NMC & Care Standards Act 2000) are upheld
- Ensure ongoing Professional Development is maintained
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety and Fire Safety etc.
The ideal Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Completed a preceptorship or have post qualified experience
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK