Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS - Mental Health Hospital - Chelmsford, Essex - Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience + up to £5,000 in bonuses
My client are seeking an experienced, full time Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) Clinical Psychologist to join their enthusiastic multi disciplinary team, to work with adolescent inpatients on their Tier 4 Garden Court unit.
The successful Clinical Psychologist must have experience in a range of psychometric assessments, tools and tests, ability to interpret data, write up formulations and undertake functional analysis. The candidate must also have experience in either in CBT, DBT or EMDR approaches. Experience in a Tier 3 or Tier 4 setting will be advantageous.
Benefits of this role include:
- £1,000 golden handshake bonus in month 1
- £1,000 loyalty bonus in month 12
- £1,000 loan offered to all new starters (paid back over 5 months without interest)
- £2,000 relocation bonus
- Free accommodation for a month
- Contributory pension scheme
- Commitment to personal development through internal and external training
- Supervision and mentoring
- Excellent working conditions
- 5 weeks holiday
- Free parking
- Free meals when on duty
Founded over 225 years ago this prestigious service stands within 48 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens in Essex. Set in a calm and tranquil area, the safe and supportive environment offers a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults. The hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care, together with an extensive range of therapies.
As a Clinical Psychologist, your duties will include:
- Managing an assigned caseload, prioritising and responding to referrals in a timely manner
- Undertaking assessments to identify patient needs and determine effective, evidence based psychotherapeutic interventions
- Facilitating individual and group therapy
- Providing support, supervision and training as appropriate to multidisciplinary colleagues
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of a therapeutic ethos and environment
- Applicants must be Clinical Psychologists who are HCPC registered and hold (or are eligible for) chartered status with the BPS. Commitment to team work and delivering a high quality service is essential.
As a Clinical Psychologist, you must:
- A current registration with the HCPC
- The legal right to work in the UK