Newly Qualified Nurse (RMN) - Private Mental Health Hospital - Adult Acute Unit - Chelmsford, Essex - Salary up to £25,409 per annum
(£3,000 Increase after preceptorship) + Enhancements + Special Bonus Package
Contract: Permanent Full Time Role
My Client is looking for newly qualified nurses (Registered Mental Health Nurses) to join their brilliant team of nurses at their private mental health hospital in Chelmsford, Essex. The hospital site provides three adult psychiatric intensive care units, an adult acute unit, a tier 4 CAMHS unit and a rehabilitation and recovery unit that includes day care and the senior staff would hire you for the ward that would suit you skill set specifically.
They have an outstanding salary enhancement package that would rival any company in the UK. This includes; £3,000 loyalty bonus spread over 3 years, + 20% working nights or Saturdays, + 50% working days and + 50% working Bank Holidays.
Other benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse (RMN) role include:
- £1,000 Golden Handshake bonus in week 1
- Relocation package worth up to £2,500
- Free accommodation for a month
- £1,000 interest free loan payable over 5 months
- Pickup and drop off services to and from all nearby train / bus stations
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
The role will require a nurse with a genuine interest in making a difference to people's lives. Working as a mental health nurse you will be expected to work and communicate in a safe and effective manner as part of a multi-disciplinary team. To observe / respond to patient behaviours on the ward whilst ensuring that you provide an exceptional standard of care.
The Hospital is set within beautiful landscaped gardens in Essex, the safe and supportive environment of the hospital offers a comprehensive inpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults. The service is dedicated to providing innovative, high quality care and treatment for service users with challenging and complex needs, in order to enable their recovery and re-engagement with the community.
As a Newly Qualified RMN, you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse (RMN) qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK