Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery - East London - Salary £40,223 per annum + up to £5,000 (R&R)
Shifts: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
I am currently recruiting for a highly experienced Nurse to take on the role as Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) within a community drug and alcohol recovery service in East London. The successful Lead Nurse (RMN or RGN) will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of nurses across the service. As directed by the Locality Lead and Clinical Services Coordinator, the Lead Nurse will provide a nurse-led clinical service and work within their Medically Assisted Recovery model. #
Previous experience of leading / managing a team is desirable, but applicants' with strong nursing experience and the potential to develop in to management with training and support will be considered for this Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) role.
As a Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) your duties will include:
- Assessing clients and developing risk management plans
- Screening for BBV
- Delivering vaccinations
- Dispensing Naloxone
- Advising clients on medication and substance misuse, and enabling them to access medical care
- Review medication regimes and assist in the process of referrals for post-treatment recovery support.
As a Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
- A current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience of working with drug and alcohol recovery is ideal, but not essential