Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN - Drug and Alcohol Detox Service - Central London - Salary £32,200 per annum
This an exciting and challenging new role for an experience nurse (RGN or RMN) to work within the charity sector. My client are looking for dedicated nurses to work in our their Drugs and Substance Misuse service.
My client provides services for people with alcohol, drug and mental health issues and we have vacancies in their specialist detoxification service for qualified nurses with a desire to work in this field. This exciting role for a Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) is within a residential community drug and alcohol detoxification unit, providing accommodation for persons who require treatment for substance misuse. The service runs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provide medically supervised alcohol and drug detoxification programmes for people aged 18 and above.
Many of their service users also have other needs including diagnosed mental ill health, pre-existing physical health needs and challenging life circumstances. There is a multidisciplinary staff team including nurses, recovery substance misuse/mental health workers, complimentary therapy workers and group workers.
To apply for the position of Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of working in mental health services (ideally substance misuse)
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments