Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Medical Care of the Elderly - Kingston Upon Thames - £ 24 to £27 per hour
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist to join the medical team in the occupational therapy department of a busy south west London hospital .The occupational therapist will ideally have experience in working in an acute hospital and have experience of working in a high pressure environment, ideally to have completed an OT NHS hospital rotation. The position is to start as soon as possible. As the role is inpatient care no car or driving licence is required.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates - outer London weighting
- Working in a dedicated supportive team
- Fast paced environment "
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Working in an acute hospital
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities;
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence;
- Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access;
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers;
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- training students and supervising the work of occupational therapy assistants;
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy