Staff Nurse - RMN - Mental Health Hospital - Widnes, Cheshire - £22,330 - £28,420 per annum dependent on experience
Hours 37.5 hours per week
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join a well-respected Mental Health Hospital in Widnes. This service specialises in rehabilitation for a wide range of mental health related needs.
My client and mental health NHS Foundation Trust have joined forces to create a 72 bed locked Rehabilitation unit for females with complex needs and males with Autism Spectrum Disorder. This unique partnership draws on the wealth of experience and expertise of both organisations, to deliver high quality mental health services at this state of the art site.
As well as providing outstanding treatment and care, they aim to deliver a service that's empowering for its patients. When joining the multi-disciplinary team, you'll work together to develop personalised, recovery-focused programmes and care pathways. Playing a vital leadership role on the ward, you'll also use your expertise and ideas to help us continually evolve best practice and set new standards.
The benefits of this role include:
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50 % NMC contribution
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - You're Birthday as an extra day's annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you'll need:
- RMN Qualification
- NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
- The legal right to work in the UK