Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Care - Nursing Home - Criccieth, Gwynedd - Paying - £14.50 - £15 per hour
Permanent - Full Time - Days or Nights
I am currently recruiting for a well-established nursing home (who specialise in dementia care), who are looking for Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work days or nights in Criccieth, Gwynedd.
The home was originally a shop and a hotel before becoming a small residential home over 25 years ago. After acquiring the home in 2008 and completed a refurbishment of the old property and now currently registers for 38 individuals with plans to expand another 60 beds.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN), your typical duties include;
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you'll need;
- RGN or RMN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous Nursing home experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services