Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Cardiff, South Wales - £15.23 an hour (37.5 hours a week)
You will be a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) seeking a permanent opportunity in a Elderly Nursing Home in Cardiff, South Wales. The home is fully compliant with easy access by public transport or by car to the home.
The staffing levels within the home are exceptional and there is lots of opportunity to develop yourself in a new role. You will also supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
There are day shifts and also night shifts available. Whether you are just looking for days or just for nights or shorter shifts or long days these can all be looked at for the right candidate.
There is a pension scheme, breaks are paid for, statutory sick pay all on offer.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will have:
- A RGN or RMN
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments