RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Sevenoaks, Kent - £17.00 - £18.00 per hour (depending on experience)
I am currently recruiting for a highly experienced RGN or RMN to join a dedicated and friendly team in Sevenoaks, Kent.
This role is within a prestigious elderly and dementia nursing home, and they are looking for a Staff Nurse who has a passion for caring for the elderly.
The successful RGN or RMN with benefit from an excellent pay rate of up to £18 per hour. This is a full time position and the ideal candidate will be motivated and relish a challenge.
The role of the RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the staff nurses healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate place
The successful RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general nursing qualification ( RGN ) / mental health nursing qualification ( RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK