Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly and Dementia Care - Nursing Home - Mapperley, Nottinghamshire - £15.00 per hour
Part Time - 24 hours per week - nights
I am currently recruiting for a well-established nursing home that accommodates up to 35 residents who are looking for Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work part time nights in Mapperley, Nottinghamshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a RGN or RMN who prefers to works nights as you'll be working in a small unit with good level of healthcare assistants whilst on duty.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN), your typical duties include;
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) you'll need/be:
- RGN or RMN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience with insulin or diabetes is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience with male and female catherisation is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills