Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Care - Nursing Home - Preston - £14.50 - £15
Permanent Full Time - 33 hours - Nights
I am currently recruiting for a well-established nursing home who are looking for Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work nights.
This nursing home is a 99 capacity service, registered to carry out the highest standard of care for older people with a wide range of needs.
The nursing home's parent company is one of the UKs largest private healthcare providers and are renowned in the sector for a growing portfolio, range of care services tailored to the needs of clients and innovative forms of provision.
Benefits for the successful Registered Nurse - RGN include:
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- ‘GEM’ (Going the Extra Mile) Awards – Amore Care’s employee recognition scheme for outstanding customer service, where you get the opportunity to win £1,000 of vouchers each month and go forward into the end of year draw for the chance to win £5,000 in vouchers.
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
As a Registered Nurse - RGN, your typical duties will include:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Registered Nurse - RGN you'll need:
- RGN Qualification & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services