Occupational Therapist - Mental Health - Luton - Part Time - £30ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the team of one of our clients based in Luton.
This is a Part time role for 18.5 hours a week. The successful Occupational Therapist must have at least 1 years' experience within a local authority background. Ideally experience within Mental Health, Bariartrics, Older Persons, or Physical Disabilities.
Benefits of the role…
- Will have access to a laptop and so can work from home at times
- 4 month initial contract
- Opportunity to work full time
- To start immediately
- Full training of Liquid Logic
- Further training of relevant legislation and Guidance
The successful Occupational Therapist will be responsible for….
- Assessing Service Users
- Holding own case load
- Implementing services agreed with line manager
- Undertaking holistic assessments
- Care Management
- Working with Partners and Health departments where appropriate
- Working within the new Care Act and Housing Grants Construction and Regeneration Act to assess for Disabled Adaptations
- Assessing and supporting Carers
- Own transport is essential
- Ability to work as part of a larger team
- Basic awareness of Safeguarding is essential
- IT skills essential as post will include data input
- Knowledge and experience in a relevant field is essential, such as Health, NHS or Social Services.
- Requires excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
As an Occupational Therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy