Occupational Therapist - Community - Adult - South London - £26-£30ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the Adult Social Care team within the adult social care provision to provide Occupational Therapy service to adults in the community.
The Occupational Therapist in the Integrated Health and Social Care Locality Team provides specialist assessments and intervention planning for the provision of adaptive and rehabilitative therapeutic approaches to maximise functional independence in activities of daily living within the homes of adults in the community.
Benefits of the role:
- Multidisciplinary team
- The chance to act for the Lead OT in their absence when requested or as necessary
- Supported to complete the Assessed & Supported Year in Employment (ASYE) course through a local university in first year of employment
- Variety of professional development opportunities through local in-house training and Post Qualification courses at the local university
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Complex Moving & Handling Risk Assessments
- Best interest assessments
- Support planning
- Undertake Housing Needs and Void Property Assessments
- Long term support arrangements
- Train service users and their carers in their safe installation, maintenance and use
- Prioritise workload in response to levels of risk and duty of care
- Carry out safeguarding vulnerable adults investigations
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of planned OT interventions
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Working in a statutory Health or Social Care setting
- Assessments and interventions
- Moving and handling risk assessments
- Provision of specialist disability equipment and minor and major adaptations
- Full access to a car and holder of a current driving licence.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
As an Occupational Therapist you must be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy