Physiotherapist - Band 5 and 6 - Palliative Care - Hackney - £22 -£28 per hour
We are currently looking for highly skilled physiotherapist specialising in palliative care. The successful Physiotherapist will be joining a team that works both in inpatient care and within the community. The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of Palliative Care, ADL assessments, and rehabilitation.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Undertake comprehensive physiotherapy assessment
- Implementation of therapy intervention for patients with progressive and life threatening diseases
- Tailor therapy assessment and treatment to patients individual needs and preferences spanning physical, emotional, social and spiritual dimensions
- Develop an appropriate rehabilitation programme for clients.
- Early intervention
- Activities of daily living (adls)
- Provide non-pharmacological management of symptoms including breathlessness and pain.
- Advocate non-pharmacological approaches to symptom control
- Providing leadership, co-ordination and delivery of group exercise and gym activities following individual assessment of patients
- Provide advice, teaching and instruction to relatives, carers and other professionals in order to promote understanding of the aims of physiotherapy and to maximise patients' rehabilitation potential,
The ideal physiotherapist will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy