Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team - Kingston - £24 -£28 per hour
We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join the community team of one of our clients in Kingston. The successful Physiotherapist will be joining the community Neuro team for a part time role of three days per week. As this is a community role a car driver would be required.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Long term contract until March 2017
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Working within a community or rehab setting
- Experience within neurological care
The ideal physiotherapist will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy