Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Brighton - £32p/h
We are currently looking for a for a children's Occupational Therapist to join the Integrated Children's Development and Disability team within Brighton. The successful occupational therapist will be responsible for managing a range of duties to include a complex caseload within a framework of supervision, including assessment, care planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action to meet service users needs, whilst ensuring that resources are utilised effectively.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Energetic and enthusiastic team
- Great location
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- A thorough knowledge of the needs of people who have disabilities, their families and/or carers
- Community Occupational Therapist experience
- Knowledge of disability legislation and it's relevance to Occupational therapy practise
- Paediatric experience in relation to equipment provision and manual handling
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
- Supporting parents and care workers with implementation and use of equipment
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
As an Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy