Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) – Elderly Nursing Home – Brentry, Bristol – Up to £15.30 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) who is currently looking for a new opportunity within an elderly nursing home in Bristol. This elderly nursing home is fully compliant and has fantastic staffing levels.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) role include:
- Pay rate up to £15 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Fully compliant home
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic staffing levels
- The home is easily accessible by public transport or car
- Opportunities for career development
- Training courses and mentorship courses available
- Both day and night shifts available
Within the role as Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will be offered lots of opportunities to develop within your nursing career and within your new role. You will also be supported on training courses and mentorship courses which will help towards your career development and clinical skills.
There are both day shifts and night shifts available for this Staff Nurse position. Whether you are just looking for days, nights, shorter shifts or long days these can all be looked at for the right candidate.
As a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments