Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Ward - Reading - paying up to £32,000 per annum
My client is currently looking for a capable and enthusiastic Staff Nurse (RGN) to join their surgical ward in a hospital in Reading. This is an exciting opportunity for exceptional RGN (Registered General Nurse) to provide forward thinking care and solid leadership skills in a state-of-the-art hospital in Reading.
Their Philosophy is to provide excellent patient care and they are looking for a nurse that is able to become part of a great team, with quality care and patient focus at the centre of what they aim to deliver.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse (RGN) role include:
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Group pension
- Holiday entitlement and Length of Service awards
- Childcare vouchers
- An interest free loan to purchase season travel tickets which will be paid back monthly
- Bike to work scheme
- Industry leading training and development programmes
The ideal Staff Nurse (RGN) will have;
- NMC pin and right to work in the UK
- RGN qualification