Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Adults - Caerphilly, South Wales - Salary from £25,000 - £32,500 per annum
37.5 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse who is highly experienced in the mental health field - ideally forensics.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) who is looking for a new challenge. My client is one of the most prestigious independent providers of low/medium secure mental health facilities across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to build their career within a growing company who offer fantastic training and progression.
As a Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
- Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
- Taking charge in the absence of the Clinical Nurse Leader
- Supervising the care given by junior staff, i.e., Nurse Support Workers and be able to lead a shift
- Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
- Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RMN ) qualification or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD )
- A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in a hands-on, supervisory clinical role within a mental health environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills