Physiotherapist - Neurological Rehabilitation - The Priory Group - East Sussex - £35,000
We are currently looking for a skilled physiotherapist to join the neuro disability team of one of our private clients in East Sussex. Our client provides tailored rehabilitation programmes for people in a safe, secure and homely environment.
The services provide leading person-centred neuro-rehabilitation programmes that are bespoke to the severity and complexity of a person's particular neuro-disability. This includes Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) or neuro-degenerative conditions such as Motor Neurone Disease or Multiple Sclerosis.
The ideal physiotherapist will have experience of working in a neurological service and be able to work autonomously as a physiotherapist. Delivering a highly customer-focussed physiotherapy service.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly team who enjoy working supportively
- Using specialist knowledge to support and enhance the neurological service
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Knowledge and skills in assessment procedures
- Experience of working with patients that have neurological needs
- Delivering and monitoring innovative packages of care in order to promote independence
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy