Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Musculoskeletal - MOD - Raleigh - £25-£30 per hour
We are currently looking for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join the physiotherapy team of our Ministry Of Defence client's in Raleigh, Cornwall.
The locum Physiotherapist will be supervised by the Physiotherapist Team Leader and will be solely responsible for the independent management, prioritisation, diagnosis and treatment of their own caseloads.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- 37 Hours a week
- Varied caseloads
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Responsible for a specialist caseload of military outpatients in the primary care setting referred by doctors and other health professionals
- The provision of expert clinical advice and teaching to staff as trade training, Remedial Instructors and physiotherapists
- To ensure that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- To provide statistical data for audit purposes
- To communicate verbally and in writing with doctors, Consultants, Remedial Instructors and other relevant staff to facilitate optimum patient care
- To authorise restricted/light duties commensurate with the fitness of personnel, which includes signing staff sick in quarters and exempt RAF Fitness test
- The maintenance of accurate contemporaneous records of treatment and outcome for each patient in a format that is in accordance with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy Standards of Physiotherapy practice
- Entering consultations on DMICP (PHC IT System)
- Provision of specialist biomechanical assessment and orthotics/splints
- To initiate requests for further investigations/consultant opinion/RRU referrals in consultation with MOs.
- To prepare discharge and interim reports and transfer summaries.
- Show evidence of CPD and will continue to pursue personal development (including CPD records) in clinical areas involved with the management of neuro-musculoskeletal disorders, particularly those related to sports and military training injuries, and occupational medicine
- Undertake personal responsibility under the Health and Safety Act
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy