Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - NHS - Learning disabilities - Adults - Greenwich - £25 - £27 per hour
We are recruiting a Locum Occupational Therapist to join the community learning disabilities team of one of our NHS clients in Greenwich. The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of working within the NHS to provide clinically effective and person centred occupational therapy assessment and intervention to adults with learning disabilities.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Central location
- Easily accessible by public transport
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To provide assessment and interventions via group and individual work related to motor and sensory Skills, self-care, work and productivity, cognitive skills, intra-personal and inter-personal Skills and leisure
- To have the specialist knowledge of OT assessments and interventions for adults with a significant learning disability and additional needs - physical disability, complex physical health needs, challenging behavior and/or mental health needs
- To contribute to and carry out risk assessment and risk management plans
- To provide advice to the multi-disciplinary teams
- To participate in the planning, development and evaluation of learning disability occupational therapy services
- To provide professional supervision to junior staff
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy