Occupational Therapist - Older People - Disabilities - Lambeth - £25-£30 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the Adults Community team within Lambeth. The role encompasses the assessment of service users who are older adults with disabilities.
The successful occupational therapist will have experience within a local authority and be able to assess the needs of older people with disabilities. The desired occupational therapist will be confident in recommending equipment and major adaptions and be able to demonstrate and assess moving and handling equipment to carers.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- 3 month contract
- 35 hours per week
- Joining a collaboratively and friendly multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy