Occupational Therapist - Adults - Community - Wandsworth - £24-£30 per hour
We are currently recruiting a Locum Occupational Therapist to join the adult's community team with one of our clients in Wandsworth. The successful occupational therapist will be joining the Single Handed Care Project team to work with adults who have complex and long term needs.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- The project will be running until the end of March 2017
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Knowledge and skills in assessment procedures
- Experience of working within Social Services
- Manual Handling assessments and single handed care
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy