Occupational Therapist - Older People - Community - Luton - £25-£30 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the Adults Community team within Luton. The role encompasses the assessment of service users and the undertaking of holistic assessments to include occupational therapy and care management.
The successful occupational therapist will have experience within a local authority and be able to commit to a 4 month contract, to start as soon as possible. A car driver is required as this is a community role.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Access to laptop so can work from home at times
- 4 month contract
- 32.5 hours per week
- Liquid Logic training
- Other training opportunities such as training on relevant legislation
- Joining a collaboratively and friendly multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Assessments and care management
- Holding own case load
- Working within the new Care Act and Housing Grants Construction and Regeneration Act to asses for Disabled Adaptations
- Assessing and supporting carers
- Ability to work as a part of a larger team
- Data input
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Working within a multidisciplinary team and liaising with other professionals such as partners of the council and Health departments
- Ideal but not essential: Experience within mental health, bariatrics, older persons and physical disabilities
- Basic awareness of safeguarding
- Writing reports and reviewing ongoing treatment
- Managing a caseload and prioritising needs
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy