Team Manager - Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Services - Suffolk - £30-£34 per hour
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist team manager to join our social services client in East Suffolk. The manager will be supporting Cluster Managers in implementing Integrated Neighbourhood Teams and progressing Multi-Disciplinary Meetings with Primary Health and Local Authority Health Care Teams.
The role is diverse in that a strategic and management presence will be required in order to support staff within the multi-disciplinary team. The successful occupational therapist will demonstrate an ability to successfully liaise with local GP's and outside agencies. For this role a car driver is also required.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Long term contract
- Joining a collaborative and friendly multidisciplinary team
- Opportunity to manage, mentor and lead a multidisciplinary team
- Opportunity to implement and drive changes and improvements within the council
- Varied caseload
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The ideal Occupational Therapist will have Experience of:
- Care First 6 Experience
- Strategic Experience
- Supporting Heads of Service
- Working within a multidisciplinary team and liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, and social workers,
- Writing reports and reviewing ongoing treatment
- Managing a caseload and prioritising needs
As an Occupational Therapist, you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy