Occupational Therapist - Acute - South London - £20p/h - Band 5
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist to join the medical team in the occupational therapy department of a busy South London Hospital (care of the elderly, general medicine, outliers etc).
The occupational therapist will ideally have experience of working in an acute hospital setting and have experience of working in a high pressure environment.
As the role is inpatient care no car or driving licence is required.
Candidates hoping to work on a part time basis will also be considered.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- No car or driving license is required
- Working in a dedicated supportive team
- Fast paced environment
- Flexible rota system
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services and the regional special interest group. "
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
- Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many other high street stores with My Liquid Rewards
- Many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements direct from Liquid
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed referral
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy