Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Salisbury, Wiltshire - Salary £16 - £17 per hour
Shifts: Night Shifts only
Working hours: 3 or 4 shifts in a row and weekends are on rotation
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) seeking a permanent night position in an elderly nursing home in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
This is a great opportunity for a Nurse who is looking for a permanent role working night shifts only in an Elderly Nursing Home. The home is fully compliant and on nights you will be assisted by 3 carers for your one unit that you will cover.
My client is rapidly expanding within the South West and can offer the right candidate a genuine opportunity for career progression. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) role include:
- Excellent pay rate of up to £17 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Opportunity for career progression
As a Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments