Newly Qualified RMN - Preceptorship Role - CAMHS unit - Maidenhead, Berkshire near London - £25,000 - £27,500 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) who is interested in working working within a CAMHS unit. This is an exciting opportunity to join a service catering for people between the age of 12 and 18.
As a newly qualified Registered Mental Nurse (RMN), you should be interested in working with people suffering from mental health issues. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service that I have worked with over the last five years that can genuinely offer you the opportunity to develop as a nurse and also provide the opportunity to progress into senior roles.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified RMN role include:
- Excellent induction, training and CPD opportunities
- Accredited professional development
- Mentorship programmes
- Competitive pay rates of up to £35,000 per annum
- A wide range of rewards and benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Contributory Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Free uniform
As a Newly Qualified RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Newly Qualified RMN, you will have:
- A Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment