Physiotherapist - Neurological Experience - NHS - Band 6 - Sutton - £26 per hour
We are currently looking for a skilled physiotherapist with either community neurological experience or acute neurological experience. A car driver is preferred but is not essential for the role.
The ideal physiotherapist will have experience of working in a neurological service and be able to work autonomously as a physiotherapist. Delivering a robust, efficient and highly customer-focussed physiotherapy service to residents of Sutton
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Condensed/flexible hours
- Working within a collaborative friendly team who enjoy working supportively
- Using specialist knowledge to support and enhance the community neurological service
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Knowledge and skills in assessment procedures
- Experience of working in the NHS specifically with patients that have neurological needs
- Delivering and monitoring innovative packages of care in order to promote independence
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
As a Physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy