Occupational Therapist - Neurological Rehabilitation Team - South East London - Band 6 - £22 -£24 p/hour
We are currently looking for a skilled occupational therapist specialising in Neurological Rehabilitation.
The ideal occupational therapist will have experience of working in a neurological rehabilitation service and be able to work autonomously as an occupational therapist. Delivering a robust, efficient and highly customer-focused occupational therapy service to residents of South East London.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- Using specialist knowledge to support and enhance the neurological rehabilitation service
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Knowledge and skills in assessment procedures
- Experience of working in the NHS specifically with patients that have neurological needs
- A working knowledge of Reablement/rehabilitation and Telecare/assistive technology
- Delivering and monitoring innovative packages of care in order to promote independence.
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers;
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
As an Occupational Therapist you must be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy