Band 6 Physiotherapist - Paediatric - South Wales - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a Paediatric Team in South Wales.
As a successful Band 6 Physiotherapist you must have extensive post qualified experience in a Paediatric / Complex Community setting.
The benefits of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role:
* Flexible working options available
* Some home working available
* Long term funding
* Part time can be considered for the right candidate
* Excellent training and development
* Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Physiotherapist?
* Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
* Accurately writing patient case notes and reports
* Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
* Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
* Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
* Managing clinical risk
Essential requirements as a Physiotherapist:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Physiotherapy
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.