Mental Health Practitioner (RMN, SW) - CMHT - Manchester - Up to £30 per hour
Our client is currently looking for Mental Health Practitioners to join the Community Mental Health Team based in Manchester
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an interest in working in a community mental health team.
Your benefits as a CMHT Mental Health Practitioner:
* fantastic rates
* ongoing contracts
* supportive teams
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* You will manage a caseload of both functional and organic patients, with the support of the MDT.
* There will be the opportunity to become involved with the teams Care Homes offer, as well as supporting engagement with Primary Care through attendance at CST meetings.
* Knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act and the Mental Health Act is required.
* You will receive regular clinical and managerial supervision, as well as access to development opportunities.
* You will assess risks, needs and information, and recognise problems. Understand philosophies, professional social work issues and the legal framework underpinning care services.
* You will be responsible for your own caseload
Essential requirements as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Valid NMC or Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Social Work, Nursing or Occupational Therapy
* Degree level or equivalent in Nursing, Social Work or Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.