Family Support Worker - Intervention Team - Wrexham - £13.73 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for three experienced Family Support Worker to join a new pilot Intervention Team in Wrexham, North Wales.
As a successful Family Support Worker, you will be working with children and their families under the remit of a care and support plan, ensuring that families are supported in line with the Social Services and Well being (Wales) Act 2014.
As a Family Support Worker, you will benefit from:
* Competitive pay rate
* Excellent location
* Highly supportive team and management
* Thorough induction, and ongoing training
* Career development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Family Support Worker?
* You will work closely with children and families that have been open to the department where they move from requiring statutory, safeguarding support to targeted and universal services
* You will work alongside social workers and in partnership with Early Help professionals
* You will be required to manage your caseload and undertake direct work with children and families in an outcome focused way
Essential requirements of this Family Support Worker role:
* Experience of working with children and young people in need of help support and protection is essential
* Full UK licence holder, with access to your own vehicle
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role