Family Support Worker - Fostering Services - Wrexham - £26.17 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a highly experienced and skilled Family Support Worker, to join a fantastic Fostering Service in Wrexham.
As a successful Family Support Worker, you will assist the Fostering Social Worker with the daily support of both recruited and connected foster carers.
As a Family Support Worker, you will benefit from:
* Excellent pay rate
* Great location
* Highly supportive team and management
* Thorough induction, and ongoing training
* Career development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Family Support Worker?
* You will work closely with children and foster carers
* You will work alongside social workers and in partnership with recruited and connected foster carers
* You will be required to manage your caseload and undertake direct work with Fostering Services in an outcome focused way
Essential requirements of this Family Support Worker role:
* Experience of working with children and young people in need of help support and protection is essential
* Previous experience of Fostering Services
* Full UK licence holder, with access to your own vehicle
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role