Mental Health Nurse - Community/Community Psychiatric Nurse - Birmingham and surrounding areas - £25 per hour
We currently are currently recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join the Community and Community Psychiatric Teams based in Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nurse looking for a new opportunity.
Your benefits in this role:
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive management and teams
* Central location
Your main responsibilities in this role:
* The post holder will deliver high quality comprehensive mental health services.
* The role involves managing a defined caseload with a focus on providing expert assessment and treatment for people with complex mental health difficulties in the community.
* Degree in Mental Health Nursing
* NMC registered
* Post qualifying experience as a Registered Mental Health Nurse
* Full UK Driver's License
* Right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy