Residential Child Care Officer - Disabled Children - Birmingham - £10.98 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Residential Child Care Officer to join a Disabled Children's Team in Birmingham.
As a successful Residential Child Care Officer, you will be required to work shifts ranging from 7:00-21:30. You will be carrying our personal care with children and young people with disabilities.
As a Residential Child Care Officer, you will benefit from:
* £10.98 per hour pay rate
* Through induction and training opportunities
* Highly supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Residential Child Care Officer?
* You will assist in providing a comprehensive residential service across units within the specific service area in accord with Council Policy requirements
* You will contribute to the success of the service by promoting the Statement of Purpose of the home, its objectives, and outcomes for children in order to achieve an Ofsted Rating of Good or better
* You will undertake the key worker role and implement care plans, devise behaviour management plans, risk assessments and health plans with support; this ensures children are cared for consistently
* You will ensure that all children's files are kept up- to- date and any remedial action is taken promptly
* You will supervise the day to day physical and emotional needs of the children in accord with Racial, Cultural, Religious, linguistic, and dietary needs. This ensures children and young people are supported to go to school, enjoy leisure activities, stay healthy and also safe.
Essential requirements of this Residential Child Care Officer role:
* Level 3 Diploma in Children's Workforce, or equivalent
* Previous experience working within a children's residential setting
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role